Looking for a dedicated truck driving position? We are excited to announce a new opportunity for drivers to run on a dedicated lane. Drivers on this dedicated route will haul freight from the St. Louis, MO area primarily to Pennsylvania, New Jersey, New York, Connecticut, and Massachusetts. Drivers can expect to average around 2,500 miles per week, be home weekly, and earn $.46 to $.49 per mile depending on experience. These positions will fill fast so apply now!
- Drivers now Cruise at 65 mph!
- Gold Standard Driver Benefits
- Health, Dental, Life, and 401K
- Profit Sharing Opportunities
- Deposited $7.5 Million in 2016
- New Pet Policy – furry 60lb pet allowed
- Industry Leading CSA Scores
- Average Equipment age of 2 years
- Dedicated Dispatch 24/7
- Debt Free and Privately owned
- Minimum 22 years old
- Stable & verifiable work history
- Acceptable driving record
- Valid Class A CDL
- Minimum of 4 months OTR experience*
- No alcohol related offenses or positive drug screens in the past five years
Founded in 1937, Shaffer Trucking has a 75-year history of excellence. Joining the Crete Carrier family in 1974, the two companies, along with Hunt Transportation have become one of the nation’s largest, privately owned transportation companies. Shaffer specializes in temperature-sensitive freight, and is a premier carrier for the candy and confectionary industry.
* Some area restrictions apply