Looking for a dedicated route? We have you covered! On this fleet, truck drivers start out earning $.46 to $.49 per practical mile and average about 2,400 miles per week. Drivers can expect to be on the road for 8 days, and enjoy dedicated dispatch. Primary operating states include Illinois, Maryland, New Jersey, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Virginia. These positions fill quickly, so apply today!
- Drivers now Cruise at 65 mph!
- Gold Standard Driver Benefits
- Health, Dental, Life, and 401K
- Profit Sharing Opportunities
- Deposited $7.5 Million in 2016
- New Pet Policy – furry 60lb pet allowed
- Industry Leading CSA Scores
- Average Equipment age of 2 years
- Dedicated Dispatch 24/7
- Debt Free and Privately owned
- Minimum 22 years old
- Stable & verifiable work history
- Acceptable driving record
- Valid Class A CDL
- Minimum of 4 months OTR experience*
- No alcohol related offenses or positive drug screens in the past five years
Founded in 1937, Shaffer Trucking has a 75-year history of excellence. Joining the Crete Carrier family in 1974, the two companies, along with Hunt Transportation have become one of the nation’s largest, privately owned transportation companies. Shaffer specializes in temperature-sensitive freight, and is a premier carrier for the candy and confectionary industry.
* Some area restrictions apply