At Shaffer Trucking, all roads lead to home. We understand the importance of your home time, which is why we are now hiring for our Northeast Regional Fleet. On this fleet, you can expect to be out for six and home weekly, with at least one day home each weekend. You will average $1,200 per week, with the image below showing the full pay package. You will haul both dry and temperature-sensitive freight. You will deliver to NYC 5-10% earning a $100 congestion fee each time. Plus, drivers now cruise at 65 mph! These positions fill very quickly, so call us now at 800-669-0322.
|Mileage Bands||Short Haul Pay||Mileage Pay||Minimum Including
Short Haul Pay
|0 – 100||$15.00||$0.80||15.80|
- Drivers now Cruise at 65 mph!
- Gold Standard Driver Benefits
- Health, Dental, Life, and 401K
- Profit Sharing Opportunities
- Deposited $7.5 Million in 2016
- New Pet Policy – furry 60lb pet allowed
- Industry Leading CSA Scores
- Average Equipment age of 2 years
- Dedicated Dispatch 24/7
- Debt Free and Privately owned
- Minimum 22 years old
- Stable & verifiable work history
- Acceptable driving record
- Valid Class A CDL
- Minimum of 4 months OTR experience*
- No alcohol related offenses or positive drug screens in the past five years
Founded in 1937, Shaffer Trucking has a 75-year history of excellence. Joining the Crete Carrier family in 1974, the two companies, along with Hunt Transportation have become one of the nation’s largest, privately owned transportation companies. Shaffer specializes in temperature-sensitive freight, and is a premier carrier for the candy and confectionary industry.
* Some area restrictions apply