Welcome back home!
At Shaffer, we have made some exciting changes since you left. Within the past four months we have seen a significant increase in miles, which has continued month over month and year over year. We raised the pay for our OTR drivers. Starting OTR driver pay is now $.50 to $.53 per practical mile. Plus, drivers now cruise at 65 mph. We can’t thank our team enough for their hard work and continuous dedication, which is why we want to share the positive benefits with you!
- Top 25 % of our fleet averages over $72,000 per year
- Drivers now Cruise at 65 mph!
- Guaranteed Detention Pay
- Gold Standard Benefits Package – Health through BCBS of Nebraska, Dental, Vision, Life, and 401(k)
- Profit-sharing – In 2016, we contributed $7.5 million
- Pet Policy and no-cost Rider Policy
- Average age of equipment is 2 years
- Vacation Pay
Let your friends and family cruise the open road with you at no cost. Authorized passengers are as followed:
- One child, stepchild, foster-child, niece, nephew or grandchild 4 years of age or younger provided they are accompanied by the non-driving adult
- One child, stepchild, foster-child, niece, nephew or grandchild 5-18 years of age, without the non-driving adult
- One adult over 19 years or older
Bring a furry co-pilot on the road. Dogs or cats welcome up to 60lbs.
With Shaffer, we will pay you an additional $1,000 for every driver you refer and we hire. We want you to have the opportunity to earn unlimited income with our driver referral program.
Guaranteed Detention Pay
Sitting around waiting for receivers can be frustrating. We have taken the stress away. Check out the link below to learn more about the detention pay policies.
Guaranteed Detention Pay – Additional Information
Safety First and Foremost
Shaffer is proud to have that we have one of the best CSA scores in the industry. Safety is our number one commitment to you!
At Shaffer Trucking, truck drivers are the backbone of our company. We appreciate our team and their constant dedication to get a job done. We’re on a mission to grow, which is why we always encourage past drivers to apply. We believe that the best should reap the benefits they deserve.